MARIA BOYTUNOVA (DUBROVSKAYA)
I consider myself as a highly creative silversmith passionate about making things with the best tool ever - hands. Born in coldest inhabited region in the world (Yakutia, Russia), escaped to the equator for amazing 16 years, moved to sunny side of Europe recently. Grew up in a big family of artisans: wood/bone/ice-carvers, painters, graphics and illustrators, knitters and tailors. Art and handmade have always been my life environment.
- Jewelry design and production from idea to ready-to-wear
- Web-design, HTML, CSS
- Graphic design and digital illustration
- Tongue rolling
|Autumn 2022||Participant of Paris Fashion Week and Finalist of Milano Jewelry Week|
|2017 - present||Silversmith at MaterialMaya Jewelry|
|2011 - 2018||One Woman Show at Mooncoocoo Paper Dolls|
|2007 - 2015||Travelblogger and photographer at Traveliving.org|
|2004 - 2010||Freelance photographer and illustrator|
|1999 - 2005||Web designer and webmaster at Sinet Group|
|1978 - 1999||Restless child and useless student|
- None in arts and crafts. All self-taught.
- Diploma in economics and taxation issued by North-Eastern Federal University (don't ask).
- Interviewed by ALROSA magazine
- Published in the FaB Catalog by Artistar Jewels (Milano Jewelry Week)
- Published in Coronart limited book by LudvigRage
- Interviewed by Etsy as a featured seller
- Published in several Russian medias as a photographer and illustrator.
- Interviewed by dozens Russian medias as a travelblogger, photographer and paper dolls maker.
- Lucid dreaming (pretty good at it)
- Kitesurfing (not bad)
- Freediving (level 2)
- Conscious life (pretty bad at it)
Please feel free to contact me anytime if you have questions! I would love to hear from you.